Author: Shaneya | Date: April 2, 2021
The government of Spain, which is led by Pedro Sanchez, has passed a new law which requires people to wear masks in publicly accessible places, including while swimming in the sea or in a pool. This is no joke. The law was published on March 30 in the Official State Gazette.
Already before this new law was put in place, people in Spain had to wear a mask in public places, but only if they weren’t able to keep the social distance of 1.5 meters. However now they are required to wear a mask in all public locations, regardless of the social distance. Even if they are walking alone in the countryside or in nature, they are required to wear a mask.
Wearing a mask is dangerous for several reasons:
1. Horrifying creatures looking like parasites have been spotted in the masks. See this video: https://shaneya.info/2021/03/31/horrifying-creatures-inside-masks-and-pcr-tests/
2. When wearing a mask, the person does not get enough oxygen which is required by the brain and the whole body.
3. When wearing a mask, the person inhales to much carbon dioxide, which is toxic for brain and the body.
4. A lot of people wear masks made of plastic. When they wear such a mask, they breath in plastic microfibers, which over time lead to lung disease.
5. Masks are full of bacteria and viruses which can infect people and make them sick.
Wearing a mask in the sea is also very dangerous. If a mask is wet, it lets even less air through, so a person gets even less oxygen and breathes in even more carbon dioxide. This alone is harmful for health and very dangerous to experience in water. If a person faints because of lack of oxygen, they can drown.
The second thing is that every year a number of people, especially old people, drown while swimming. If people in Spain will be swimming with a mask, the risk of drowning in increased, especially for old people.
Besides it all, swimming in the sea in summer increases immunity and kills viruses. Viral infections are not being spread at beaches in summer.
Until the law was passed in Spain on March 30, regional governments in Spain had the right to adopt the legislation regarding mask wearing how they liked. However with the new decree that is changed too. The new law passed by the Spanish government deprives the regional governments of their right to change the legislation regarding mask wearing how they like. With the new law, the regional governments have to obey what the Spanish government has imposed regarding mask wearing, if they like it or not.